A tick is an event at which, in the world of Xhodon, a player's actions are realized and resources are credited. A tick takes place every five minutes, so in a period of one hour, twelve ticks take place. The tick is the smallest unit of time in this game. No event can occur during an event, though commands can be given.
- In Fairies world, a tick takes 4 minutes to complete
At the moment of the tick
- Resources, which are produced in the production buildings, are credited,
- Conjurations of buildings may end,
- Creatures in the Xhodotorian Cocoon or in the Breeding Pit can be accomplished,
- after their movements Heroes arrive at their destination,
Note that conjurations, summonings and movement commands given in the last 10 seconds of a tick will often be registered for the next tick instead.