How to delete Cookies and Cache
| This article/paragraph needs to be translated or translation is in progress. |
All terms marked with "[cor]" need to be checked and adjusted to the terms used in the English browsers.
When playing Xhodon your Browser creates so-called cookies. These are small files stored on your PC, used to save certain game information (see Wikipedia for more information).
Unfortunately, data stored in cookies can get obsolete and might hinder game performance. Old cookies might, for example, prevent logging into your account.
Another method to solve certain problems with the game is to clean out your browser's web cache. The cache stores copies of documents you browse through. It may contain files, which are obsolete and cause errors with new data provided by the game. So if there are problems with Xhodon, try deleting your browser's cookies and clean out your cache.
Deleting cookies and cleaning out the cache is done differently in different browsers. Read on about how to in the most popular browsers.
- Click Tools in the menu bar. Then choose Clear Private Data...
- Now choose the file types to be deleted. Check the Cookies box and/or Cache box and click Clear Browsing Data
Note that this deletes all cookies, including those from other websites you might want to keep. To delete only selected cookies, go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy, then click Show cookie, choose the entry "en1.xhodon.co.uk" and click Remove Cookie.
- Click Tools in the menu bar. Then choose Delete Private Data...
- By clicking on Delete in the window, which popped up you delete all Browsing Data at once. Choose the Button Detailed Options to select only certain information for deletion.
- Uncheck all boxes excecpt Delete all Cookies and Delete Entire Cache. Finish by clicking on Delete
Note that this deletes all cookies, including those from other websites you might want to keep. To delete only selected cookies, click Manage Cookies.... There you choose the entry "en1.xhodon.co.uk" and click Delete.
Internet Explorer 7
Im Internet Explorer 7 geht es so:
- Zunächst wählt man in der oberen Menüleiste den Menüpunkt Extras und klickt im Dropdown-Fenster auf Browserverlauf löschen...
- Im folgenden Fenster dann auf Cookies löschen klicken. Nun nur noch einmal mit Ja bestätigen und die Cookies sind verschwunden.
- Click the Tool Icon in the right corner of the menu bar. Choose Clear Browsing Data... in the drop down list.
- In the next window check the boxes Delete cookies and Empty the cache. Click Clear Browsing Data to finish the process.
Note that this deletes all cookies, including those from other websites you might want to keep. To delete only selected cookies, click the Tool Icon in the menue bar. Choose Options and change the view to the window named Under the Hood. Below the headline Privacy you find the Button Show cookies. Click on it and you see the list of cookies set by your browser. Mark the entry "en1.xhodon.co.uk" and click Remove.