From Xhodon 2
Revision as of 03:06, 12 July 2013 by Darthspectrum (Updated list of actions one can undertake w. Runes.)
Runes are a resource used to unlock certain bonuses for your account.
There are three ways to get runes:
- Purchasing them for real money (see "buy runes" in the article Magic)
- Exchanging Pearls with other magicians - each exchange gives you and the other magician one rune.
- Certain Quests reward you with runes
You can use runes to:
- Distribute status points of heroes after their level up
- Join a guild - you need to own 3 runes to become a servant, 7 runes to found a guild. The runes will not be lost after joining or founding a guild.
- Activate bonus features in the category magic
- Activate items
- Change your alignment
- Trade resources or ingredients at the Merchant of Magic
- Teleport resources or creatures between your palaces
- Summon buildings instantly at your palaces
- Conduct Instant Sentinel Attacks
- Reinforce Potions